Division IV has been extremely hard to evaluate thus far in the season, as no team has truly stood out, while most of the division is flooded with teams below .500. Let's take a look at how we have D4 this week.
1. Fisher Catholic (6-2) - Fresh off beating East Knox and Heath to win the Heath Holiday Classic, Fisher Catholic reappears at No. 1. The Irish have rolled through most of its schedule, minus losing to Wellington and Bishop Rosecrans. A favorable road matchup at Millersport awaits this week.
2. Berne Union (6-2) - Berne Union is right on Fisher's heels at No. 2. The Rockets will look to solidify its place in the race to finish behind Harvest Prep in the MSL-Cardinal with a road matchup at Fairfield Christian this week.
3. Centerburg (5-3) - Centerburg has been solid thus far and will have a matchup against reigning KMAC champs Northmor this week. Look for Centerburg to be favored in that matchup, as the KMAC is wide open in 2018-19.
4. Ridgedale (5-2) - The Rockets of Ridgedale continue to climb, as they move to No. 4 this week. A league matchup against Colonel Crawford awaits in Northern 10 action.
5. Tree of Life (7-3) - Tree of Life falls to No. 5 after holding the top spot last week. The Trojans dropped back-to-back games by double digits against previously winless Whetstone and West. While those matchups were against Division I programs, last week was not a great showing for Tree of Life. The Trojans can bounce back this week against Madison Christian and Nelsonville-York.
|1||2||Fisher Catholic||6-2||2||@ Millersport|
|2||3||Berne Union||6-2||2||@ Fairfield Christian|
|4||5||Ridgedale||5-2||vs. Colonel Crawford|
|5||1||Tree of Life||7-3||@ Madison Christian, vs. Nelsonville-York|